Thursday, October 4, 2012

World Animal Day Hop- One Pink Pig



Today is World Animal Day and to celebrate my Bento Blogger Friends and myself are all participating in a blog hop!! If you complete the entire loop you will see 37 different animal lunches, now that's cool!!

As you can see, my animal for the hop is a pig. I had some pink airbrush spray from some cupcakes that was just calling out to be used with my Cutezcute pig cutter. I think he's pretty stinking cute.
For the rest of the lunch I stuck to an animal theme as well. Animal crackers, a butterfly silicone liner for the grapes and a giraffe fork pick for the oranges.

Now it's time for you to hop along to the next animal. and let me just say that you will be AMAZED by the awesome penguin lunch at Biting the Hand That Feeds You and if you are a Hello Kitty fan (isn't everyone?) then you will love it even more!!! Don't forget to keep hopping until you end up back here!

Enjoy!!!







28 comments:

  1. your pink pig looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that he's pink! Can't wait to get my CuteZCute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Love that it's pink, super cute piggy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink pig is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe.. I just want to smooch your little pink pig.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! D would just die if she opened her lunch and found a pink sandwich! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink is perfect!!!! I need to get my hands on some airbrush spray! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie little pig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little piggy is stinking cute!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Excellent lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the PINK! Make sure you join us over at Bento Blog Network!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network
    Link Rink

    ReplyDelete
  12. nobody can resist pinky pig..so cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful pink pig! I am glad you answered the call.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pink pig just kills me, I don't know why. =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun pig. We love cutezcute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute pink piggie! So cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. hee hee. pink piggy. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww! What a nice build-up! And a super cute piggy!

    ReplyDelete