Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Detroit Tigers Day Lunch!!

Here in Michigan the Detroit Tigers are kind of a big thing right now. They have made the playoffs and everyone in Tiger town is excited! Today at my daughter's school it was Tigers Day so of course a fitting lunch was needed ;)

I used food writers for the tiger sandwich. If you do not have food writers you should buy some, I use them for so many things!! They are definitely one of my must haves. The little tiger in the middle is from Wilton and was supposed to be a cake pop topper, but I knew they would look so cute in lunches! And the Detroit Tigers pick on the bottom was originally a cupcake topper from my local cake and candy store. If you have a cake and candy store near you, go and check it out. I get some great lunch stuff at mine.

I hope in a few weeks, I can come back and tell you the Tigers are World Series Champs. But come back tomorrow and I will be chatting about the lunch meat and cheeses I use in my sandwiches and how you can win some too!!

Have a great day!!
~Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment