Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Raining Cats and Dogs!!

It's a rainy fall morning here in Michigan. And what better way to brighten the day then with a cute cat and dog lunch.
I finally talked my daughter into a real sandwich and not a wrap! The sandwich is a turkey and provolone cat. I used the cheese scraps for a nose and whiskers and of course chocolate chips for eyes. I love using the silicone muffin cups in lunches because they add color and separate foods your kids might not want mixed together. These cups  look like flowers to me! A couple little dog and cat picks and your done! So fast, so easy and cute!!

I used our Goodbyn Bynto for this lunch. You still have time to win one of your own here!!


                                                                         Have a great day!!
                                                                              ~Jen

1 comment: